We operate and offering structured products to investors and partners as well as assisting clients in their operations.
Due to our strategic vision of the market, we chose to work in the following markets:
- Real Estate development (residential and commercial);
- Renewable energies generation (wind and solar);
- Hotels and touristic complexes;
- Sale & Leaseback;
- Condominiums logistics sheds;
Products’ portfolio developed by AGILISA:
- Between sand and cliffs, the Canoa Beach Condo Resort is located in Canoa Quebrada’s beach, one of the most beautiful Brazilian beaches. The enterprise counts with 206.000m² or land area composed by:
- 110 vilas with 72,95m² and 92,77m²
- 154 apartments of 65m², 96,7m² and 111,3m²
- 45 houses of 176,75m²
- 39 houses of 187,57m²
In addition, a full service hotel with 150 apartments, being 142 standerd and 8 suites, convention center, restaurant, swimming pool, wet bar, fitness/SPA, managed by one of the largest and most recognized hotels brand worldwide
(link to the website www.canoabeachresidence.com)
- Plot development and management Company, with 52 enterprises lots scattered over the city of Fortaleza, with more than 5.000 lots under management. The Company also owns large areas of ocean front land for future developments.
Focusing on Guaramiranga’s town, mountain region of the state of Ceará, the Company sells prime land in prime area of the city.
The Portal do Delta do Parnaiba is one of the most recent successful ventures of wind power generation, developed by AGILISA. Located in a region where the winds with average speed of 8.5 [m/s] perfect for development of projects with high capacity factor. The complex consists of seven wind farms, with 197.8MW of installed capacity of generating clean energy.
The Tutóia energias renováveis
is the newest development of AGILISA for implementation of eolic farms on the northeast region of Brazil. The project, still under development, and AGILISA is performing management and documental due diligence for land acquisition.
(link to the website www.tutoia.eco.br )